MISA Will Initiate a Series of Trainings for Quality Management in the Public Sector
Skopje, December 19th, 2017
Today, the Ministry of Information Society and Administration, in cooperation with the Regional School of Public Administration (ReSPA) will initiate a series of trainings titled: Quality Management in the Public Sector.
The underlying aim of the trainings is to strenghten capacities in state institutions of systems, models and tools for quality management.
The trainings will be conducted by Nick Thijs, international expert of quality management in the public sector.
The trainings are intended for persons appointed for quality management in institutions, persons working on introduction of quality management systems and models, and persons intending to work on introduction of quality management systems in institutions.
The programme will take place in Skopje and will be conducted by means of various training methods, such as presentations, discussions, teamwork, skill development etc. The trainings will be held over a period of 3 days, multiple times during December 2017, January and February 2018.
Upon completion of the trainings, participants therein will acquire knowledge in the following fields:
- Quality management process in the public sector;
- Placement of the CAF Model within various models used for complete quality management in the public sector;
- Methods of implementation of the CAF Model;
- Quality management systems, such as ISO, BPR etc.;
- Process of managing satisfaction of citizens/clients, including techniques for user satisfaction management;
- Improved insight in specific leadership and strategy elements in quality management in the public sector.
Ministry of Information Society and Administration