ReSPA - Launching the recruitment process
Dear Governing Board members,
We are pleased to inform you that yesterday we countersigned the Action Grant’s contract (signed by EC on 14th December), thereby completing Grant’s signature. The Grant’s implementation date starts as of 1st of January 2023, thus ensuring the smooth continuation of ReSPA’s strengthened regional support activities.
In addition, we are happy to inform you that following the adoption of the Note to the Record related to the employment of the project staff, as well as the Job Profiles, at the last 55th GB SL meeting, held on 14 December 2022, ReSPA Secretariat launched the recruitment process for the vacant positions under the upcoming EC Grant contract:
- 3 international staff (Partnership and Knowledge Management Officer; Public Policies Innovations and Digitalization Officer; Communication and Visibility Officer) and
- 1 technical staff (Project Assistant).
The vacancy announcements along with the job profiles are published on the following links:
- Public Policies Innovations and Digitalization Officer https://www.respaweb.eu/0/tenders/320/vacancy-announcement-public-policies-innovations-and-digitalization-officer
- Partnership and Knowledge Management Officer https://www.respaweb.eu/0/tenders/319/vacancy-announcement-partnership-and-knowledge-management-officer
- Communication and Visibility Officer https://www.respaweb.eu/0/tenders/317/vacancy-announcement-communication-and-visibility-officer , and
- Project Assistant https://www.respaweb.eu/0/tenders/318/vacancy-announcement-project-assistant
Please kindly note that the vacancy announcements will be open until 20 January 2023, 17:00.